12/18/12

ManU's Hidden Talents


Manchester United's Christmas party sure was an event I would've wanted to take part in. Of course it would've been great just to see all those players, but to hear Shinji Kagawa and Robin van Persie sing... Man, I wish I would've been there to see it live! I did see those videos, but they were shot in a terrible quality and I couldn't really see anything. Still, even with the crappy quality those videos are worth watching. Especially Kagawa's Gangnam style is hilarious! I really didn't know those two stars had such a good sense of humor, unless they were serious... Yikes! :)





 The videos are below, feel free to watch and     enjoy and i really suggest you do! My verdict is that as funny as it was I wouldn't quit my day job if I was Kagawa or van Persie... Anyway if that doesn't give a girl a little christmas spirit then I don't know what will...











No comments:

Post a Comment